Here's to new beginnings!
Ok so here is to new beginnings. Im not much of a Blogger; this can be seen in my past attempts at this new art form. First there was my xanga, made for students interested in me at boarding school, and it did well until I was no longer at boarding school. It soon died. Then came The Silver Linning, my political blog on blogger, whos life-span was equally short. Then some other crappy ones, then came my baby, Convo's with Marv. Convo's with Marv was a sad attempt to build a blog that people would find interesting. They would read my randomn convo's with people, and in return their views would generate some cash for college. But i failed to account my laziness in transcribing conversations meticulously, and also people's lack on interest in my conversations (hey, Barbara Walters had to start somewhere!). So Convo's with Marv is retired.So one might ask, why am I attempting another blog. Well I'm not really sure, but I truly am fascinated by this medium. Plus, as school ended there were people who wanted me to keep in touch with them, and I will, but I figure some might like to see where I am on a more personal level, through a blog. This is for them, those who want to keep in touch with me (and I with them) that I have created this blog.
First I figure I might as well clear this out for those who might have stumbled across this page not knowing me. I am in no way related to Chris Brown the Rapper. And if you were wondering I was here first, but its partly because of him, and this sense of new beginning, that I decided to go by Marvin. I like the name Marvin, it means Friend of the Sea. I like the sea, and I like Marvin. For those that do know me, its still cool to call me Chris, I like that name too. No need to change, but new people just know me as Marvin. They Call Me Marv.
Heres a Randomn Picture of the day:

Here we have the first rose of our rose bush being proudly displayed as the center piece of the kitchen table. Picked by yours truly:)